April 11, 2010

Like father like daughter


I'm turning into my father. (See picture.)
If it was his admirable attributes I was acquiring then I wouldn't be concerned in the slightest.

He is a man of honesty, integrity, loyalty and passion.

But, I fear, that his dark side is becoming my dark side.

I, like my father, am the quintessential bad sport.

You see, football, is determining my state of mind, and my state of mind tonight, is poor.

To say the least.

And what's worse, is that I'm less concerned about my side losing three on the trot, than I am about the arch enemy winning three on the trot.

While I know deep down that it's sheer arsey luck that the opposition have won their first three matches and that they will, inevitably, come crashing down to earth, I still hate to see them succeed.

Even for five minutes.

And mark my word, that's what it is. Five minutes. Not a second more.

What's more, I absolutely detest people who support my team, but say, "Oh well at least it's another WA team doing well. "

It's club football. Not state football. You dickheads

For the love of god learn some integrity. And while you're at it, some loyalty, honesty and passion.
Thank you and goodnight.


1 comment:

  1. "I ... am the quintessential bad sport."

    The first step is admitting you have a problem.

    Well done. The next steps should be easier.

    :)

    ReplyDelete