February 12, 2011

To market, to market

Farmers Markets are super popular here in the West right now and the Geraldton Farmers Market is small but fabulous.

I'm not a hippie and I don't have a thing about eating organic tucker...I just LOVE all the beautiful produce.

Farm eggs, Vietnamese veggies, pickles & jams, mangoes from Carnarvon, pot plants and even chooks for sale!

I bought some olive oil soap and this baby pink snapper. YUMMO.

It got us thinking...we know a town that would kill it in with a farmers market, and we just might be able to come up with something to sell too!

1 comment:

  1. You might like my cuz's blog Small Town Chutney. She writes from Brisbane about her quest for local produce (often organic) around the hinterland or further north and south. Her enthusiasm about a delicious find or secret stash is infectious. http://smalltownchutney.com :)

    ReplyDelete